What permits do I need for the terrace of my bar?


Description of the procedure
The occupation of the public thoroughfare with tables, chairs, night tables, displays, tables, platforms or similar elements is regulated.

Required Documentation
• Photocopy of the D.N.I. of the holder or photocopy of the C.I.F. of the holder, D.N.I. of the undersigned representative and of the document that accredits said representation (Company Deed or Constitution Act, etc.) • Establishment Opening License or Responsible Declaration in the name of the applicant. • Bounded sketch at 1:50 scale expressive of the exact place, form of the installation and size of the elements. Note: In the event that the required documents appear in the occupation authorization file from the previous year, and the data of the holder, the activity or the area to be occupied have not been modified or changed, their presentation will not be necessary. Neither will it be necessary to present the documentation that already works in other dependencies of this City Council.

We use our own and third-party cookies for analytical and service purposes (such as displaying cartographic maps or allowing property sharing on social networks)

More information